May 26, 2019
- Did pre-marital blood tests have to do with incest?
- The slow roll-out of Ancestry's new messaging system
- GEDmatch's new "opt-in for Law Enforcement" policy- and the negative impact it will have on solving "cold-cases"
- Julie experiences random acts of kindness when searching for biological families
- Part 2 of...
May 19, 2019
- We discuss the belief that some wildlife represents lost loved ones
- What causes glitches on Ancestry.com and how to trouble shoot
- When do surnames go out the window?
- Book Nook- Inheritance by Dani Shapiro
- Story time with listener Lori Wagner Knisely
Please share, rate, review and subscribe!
May 12, 2019
What is a "Kissing Cousin"?
Fetus in Fetu- the absorbed twin
Accidental Incest- the fear of many adoptees
Part 2 of my conversation with Paul Fronczak @pjfronczak foundlingPaul.com
Please subscribe, rate and review. Also, SHARE!
May 5, 2019
- Clarifications re: Chanel #5, the lifespan of sperm and Sesquizygotic Twins
- Exciting new development with AncestryDNA's messaging system
- A brief explanation of @dnapainter's What Are The Odds (WATO) tool
- @joolsjackson's adventures down a rabbit hole with a couple of listeners
- Part one of my interview with...