Feb 25, 2019
- Is it ethical for a birth parent to forbid you from contacting their other children?
- Introducing "totheletterDNA.com"- am artifact testing company based in Australia
- Story time features "Anna"- a birth mother who was found by the daughter she relinquished
Subscribe, Rate, Review and SHARE this podcast!!
Feb 17, 2019
- Why are DNA service reps doubling as therapists?
- An airline with an advertising campaign that is DNA related
-What to do when you can't produce enough saliva for a spit test
- Book Nook explores bio mothers in the 'baby scoop' era
-Part 2 of Sharon McKee's story about fighting for her mother's honor
Feb 11, 2019
-@castlesongs tells of a warm gift from his dog
-What has FTDNA done to cause an uproar in the Gen-Genie community?
-@joolsjackson attempts to explain chromosome "common pile-up areas"
-Story-time features Sharon McKee and her calling to set the record straight
Remember to subscribe, rate and review!
Feb 4, 2019
-The Arizona Nursing Home that tested it's entire male staff when a resident gave birth
-Why do testing companies periodically change out their "chips"?
-Also, what is a "chip"?
-Quick overview of the new GEDmatch Genesis
-Helping Birth Mothers overcome the stigma and shame
-Part 2 of Gemma Vickerage's journey to...