May 31, 2020
- We're back for Season 2
- Memorial Day and Genealogy
- Thoughts on "The Genetic Detective"
- Storytime with Shane Bouel
Subscribe, Rate and Review
May 10, 2020
- We've made it to 100 episodes. To celebrate we had a zoom call with my brother Rob Fisher....
Thank you for all the love and support. This marks the end of Season 1....Season 2 will be closer to 20 episodes so....
Enjoy! Please share with anyone who might enjoy the Podcast!
May 3, 2020
- Author of "The Lost Family: How DNA Testing Is Upending Who We Are", Libby Copeland spends the entire episode talking to @joolsjackson
Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Apr 26, 2020
- Rich ventures to Costco
- From the trenches- so many trenches
- Part 2 of the Jesus DNA recap
- Bonnie Wade Mucia finishes up her story time
Apr 19, 2020
- More Isolation banter
- From the trenches
- Searching for DNA in ancient relics to identify Jesus
- Bonnie Wade Mucia tells us a story!