Mar 17, 2019
- @joolsjackson talks about GEDmatch Genesis and user friendly improvements
- Beware of Non-DNA people on DNA trees and disappearing DNA results
- Woman receives legal threat after writing note to daughter's grandmother
- More Y-DNA questions
- Rebecca Coffey rounds out our four part, one family DNA story-time
Mar 10, 2019
- @castlesongs reveals a DNA story that hit close to home
- The Warren Harding/Nan Britton affair
- Can you take a DNA test in France?
- Book Nook- The Foundling by Paul Fronczak
- Story Time features Jessica Poole in part 3 of our 4 part sister series
Remember to subscribe, rate, review and SHARE!
Mar 4, 2019
- Tabatha and Stephen King make an impressive contribution to the genealogy community
- "Kennewick Man" lives and breathes in Kennewick
- Book Nook- -Uncommon Knowledge- the story of the love-child of Loretta Young and Clark Gable
- Story Time- Part 2 of 4- Adoptee, Kari, tells of her journey searching for her...
Feb 25, 2019
- Is it ethical for a birth parent to forbid you from contacting their other children?
- Introducing "totheletterDNA.com"- am artifact testing company based in Australia
- Story time features "Anna"- a birth mother who was found by the daughter she relinquished
Subscribe, Rate, Review and SHARE this podcast!!
Feb 17, 2019
- Why are DNA service reps doubling as therapists?
- An airline with an advertising campaign that is DNA related
-What to do when you can't produce enough saliva for a spit test
- Book Nook explores bio mothers in the 'baby scoop' era
-Part 2 of Sharon McKee's story about fighting for her mother's honor