May 19, 2019
- We discuss the belief that some wildlife represents lost loved ones
- What causes glitches on Ancestry.com and how to trouble shoot
- When do surnames go out the window?
- Book Nook- Inheritance by Dani Shapiro
- Story time with listener Lori Wagner Knisely
Please share, rate, review and subscribe!
May 12, 2019
What is a "Kissing Cousin"?
Fetus in Fetu- the absorbed twin
Accidental Incest- the fear of many adoptees
Part 2 of my conversation with Paul Fronczak @pjfronczak foundlingPaul.com
Please subscribe, rate and review. Also, SHARE!
May 5, 2019
- Clarifications re: Chanel #5, the lifespan of sperm and Sesquizygotic Twins
- Exciting new development with AncestryDNA's messaging system
- A brief explanation of @dnapainter's What Are The Odds (WATO) tool
- @joolsjackson's adventures down a rabbit hole with a couple of listeners
- Part one of my interview with...
Apr 28, 2019
- We've made one complete trip around the sun!
- It's difficult to let go of presumed names when the DNA says otherwise
- Why it's not a good idea to "honor" your step family in Legal Documents
- Things to remember when using sources in your genealogy research
- Part two of our conversation with Paige Adams Strickland
Apr 21, 2019
- Birthdays are confusing for many adoptees
- Potential changes to the dreaded school Family Tree assignment
- Film Review-"A Single Piece Of Paper"
- What is the meaning of "genetic distance"?
- Story Time with Paige Adams Strickland
Please SHARE with people you like!