Apr 28, 2019
- We've made one complete trip around the sun!
- It's difficult to let go of presumed names when the DNA says otherwise
- Why it's not a good idea to "honor" your step family in Legal Documents
- Things to remember when using sources in your genealogy research
- Part two of our conversation with Paige Adams Strickland
Apr 21, 2019
- Birthdays are confusing for many adoptees
- Potential changes to the dreaded school Family Tree assignment
- Film Review-"A Single Piece Of Paper"
- What is the meaning of "genetic distance"?
- Story Time with Paige Adams Strickland
Please SHARE with people you like!
Apr 14, 2019
- A discussion of "Mrs Wilson" on PBS
- An AncestryDNA hack to help contact relatives
- Uploading your raw data to MyHeritage- it's free
- A very special story time- spoiler alert- there's mutiny
Please subscribe, rate, review and SHARE this podcast!!
Apr 7, 2019
- More ethical quandaries regarding DNA retrieval
- Succinct instructions to share your Ancestry DNA results
- Why it's SO important to expand your genetic family tree up, out and down
-David Minich joins us for story time
Remember to share this podcast with like-minded friends!