Mar 31, 2019
- @joolsjackson makes some clarifications
- Why is DNA testing illegal in France?
- Chimerism. What is it?
- Part 2 of Debbie Keys' Epic Odyssey
Remember to SHARE THE PODCAST
Mar 24, 2019
- There are no cookie-cutter results in Genetic Genealogy
- FTDNA's new Terms of Service and Privacy
- Is the "Jack the Ripper" case really solved?
- An overview of AncestryDNA's new matching features
- Story time features Debby Keys and the first part of her Epic Odyssey
Please Subscribe, Rate and Review....and...
Mar 17, 2019
- @joolsjackson talks about GEDmatch Genesis and user friendly improvements
- Beware of Non-DNA people on DNA trees and disappearing DNA results
- Woman receives legal threat after writing note to daughter's grandmother
- More Y-DNA questions
- Rebecca Coffey rounds out our four part, one family DNA story-time
Mar 10, 2019
- @castlesongs reveals a DNA story that hit close to home
- The Warren Harding/Nan Britton affair
- Can you take a DNA test in France?
- Book Nook- The Foundling by Paul Fronczak
- Story Time features Jessica Poole in part 3 of our 4 part sister series
Remember to subscribe, rate, review and SHARE!
Mar 4, 2019
- Tabatha and Stephen King make an impressive contribution to the genealogy community
- "Kennewick Man" lives and breathes in Kennewick
- Book Nook- -Uncommon Knowledge- the story of the love-child of Loretta Young and Clark Gable
- Story Time- Part 2 of 4- Adoptee, Kari, tells of her journey searching for her...