Dec 24, 2018
In this final Episode of 2018 Robbie tells us her "epic odyssey" that has a twist worthy of an M. Night Shyamalan movie.
Thank you for your continued support and feedback this year. We'll be back January when the show will return to it's regular format.
Have a wonderful holiday!!
Dec 17, 2018
-@joolsjackson interviews prolific sperm donor @PEllenstein
-@ReneeColvert returns for input and reflection.
-This is an incredible (yet credible) story!
Subscribe, Rate, Review and Share!
Dec 10, 2018
In this installment of our "December Of Interviews" listen to my conversation with NY Times best-selling author, Ted Talk lecturer, self described "human guinea pig" and delightful human AJ Jacobs
Remember to Subscribe, Rate, Review and SHARE!
Dec 3, 2018
* -@joolsjackson realizes that she makes a gaffe about Seventh Day Adventists in this episode
-Ethics and postmortem DNA collection
-Part 2 of listener Sarah Needham's Epic Odyssey
-Remember to share the Podcast with your likeminded friends!
Nov 26, 2018
- Belgian Royalty isn't immune to DNA testing
- DNA Profile Indictments- news in Law Enforcement
- @joolsjackson reminds us of the dangers of "confirmation bias"
- Listener Sarah Needham (sarahneedham.com) shares the first part of her "Epic Odyssey"
Remember to Subscribe, Rate and Review!